Thursday, April 30, 2009

E-x-e-r-c-i-s-e...yikes!!!

So, I have a new personal trainer. His name is Jesse Janzen; he is 26 years old and in great shape, and as it turns out, a physical fitness guru. We started out yesterday with 13 minutes straight of solid jumping on the trampoline. I don’t know if you have ever done that before, but it is HARD!!! I felt like a biggest loser contestant pleading for mercy and crying that I wasn’t going to be able to make it. I did make it though. And today, again 13 minutes of straight jumping, but this time in 78 degree temp and with a long sleeve hooded sweatshirt! I somehow managed to get through it again. Today also included a series of crunches and a few minutes of planking. Tomorrow we will begin push-ups and stability ball exercises, and of course, what is now becoming the dreaded trampoline. I thought trampolining was supposed to be fun!!

No comments: