Monday, May 4, 2009

Productivity

Weeellllll....let me think for a minute. Wheather we realize it or not, I think we can salvage something from every day, even if we think it has been in vain, and dont feel much was accomplished. I woke up with a head-ache this morning, but thought that I could out last it. In the end, around 3 pm I had to take some excedriene and lie down for an hour. My emotional status is a little fragile as well for some reason. Nevertheless, Jesse the trainer...Mr. Hardcore, insisted that I go out and jump for 13 minutes and then come in and do crunches. 
So, I was able to overcome the head-ache, I exercised, and I ate healthy. Sometimes our accomplishments are simply the basic things, and sometimes the most basic things are the ones that, in the long run, really make the difference.

No comments: